The ChamSys QuickQ Rack is a small rack mountable version of the QuickQ console designed for installations. It features the same operating system as QuickQ series consoles, but is designed to operate as a remote system without physical user control.
Featuring 10 playback/execute buttons on the unit, the QuickQ Rack is ideally paired with 10Scene Wall Plates.
Supporting four universes, QuickQ Rack is ideal for installations, control rooms and bars. The unit can be used as a desktop box or rack mounted with the supplied rack ears.
• 10 Scene Buttons
• 4 Universes (2 via Direct DMX512 Out, up to 4 via Ethernet)
• 2 RDM 5-pin DMX Outputs
• Built-in Wi-Fi for programming and remote control
• 4 10Scene ports for connection of up to 40 10Scene Wall Plates
• 4 remote input ports
• Same software as QuickQ Consoles
• Hot-Takeover mode allowing external console to take control of connected fixtures
• Front USB for Loading/Saving shows
• Network port for Art-Net/sACN output
• MIDI and Audio in/out ports
• HDMI port for optional display
• TrueCon Power Input: 90-250v AC