The Blizzard Lighting Kontrol 6 Skywire is a compact DMX controller with a built-in wireless DMX transmitter, designed to compliment lighting fixtures with 6-in-1 LEDs. Its 6 conveniently labeled red, green, blue, white, amber, and UV sliders make for ultra easy color-mixing control. It allows control of up to 16 fixtures composed of 12 channels each and up to 18 programmable scenes. Its 18 chase banks can contain up to 200 steps composed of saved scenes or manual inputs in any order.
It offers 6 universal channel sliders, quick access fixture and scene buttons, and an LED display for easy navigation. In addition to its hard-wired DMX output, the built-in 2.4 GHz wireless transmitter provides reliable communication for over 1000 feet (line-of-sight) with 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups that can allow up to 7 systems to run simultaneously in the same space.
• DMX512/1990 Standard
• Controls 16 fixtures of up to 12 channels, 192 channels total
• 18 preset scene/color banks, 9 per page
• Record up to 18 chases with up to 200 scenes per chase
• 6 sliders for direct control of channels
• Built-in microphone for music mode
• Auto mode program controlled by fade time sliders
• DMX out: 3-pin XLR
• LED information display
• Blackout function & instant strobe with variable speed fader
• USB backup/restore of data
• 2.4Ghz wireless DMX transmitter