You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lay your hands on your music with the Behringer X-TOUCH Universal Control Surface. This brilliant controller has everything you need for your home studio or live setup, yet can grow as your needs expand. From the 9 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and the 8 dynamic LCD scribble strips, to the 8 rotary encoders, 92 illuminated buttons, 8-segment LED meters per channel and dedicated transport controls, the X-TOUCH transforms what's on your DAW's screen into one ultra-compatible, feature-packed surface for precision control and a bird's eye view of critical mix parameters. Connectivity is flexible with both traditional USB and MIDI connections, and it also has an Ethernet port for connection via wired or wireless network.
• Universal DAW Remote Control for Studio and Live applications
• Supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols for integration with music production sw
• 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
• 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
• Ethernet interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI and future X32 remote control
• 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments
• 92 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access of key functions
• 8-segment LED meters per channel for precise level control
• Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls for intuitive operation
• Built-in 2x2 USB MIDI interface for connection to Mac/PC and 1 external MIDI device
• 2 dedicated footswitch connectors and 1 foot controller input for external remote control
• 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
• "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100-240 V~)
• 3-Year Warranty Program
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
When it comes to integration, the X-TOUCH has you covered with the most widely used protocols in the industry. With included support for HUI and Mackie Control, you can be sure it will work seamlessly with all compatible music production software, allowing you to focus on what counts, the music.
Faders that Dance with Your Music
Your music is the embodiment of your imagination and creativity. Your controller should be equally inspired and dynamic in its response to your creation. That's why the X-TOUCH features 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders. Every move or automation you write can be seen in the movements of each fader in real time, perfectly synced with your DAW.
LCD Scribble Strips - Instant Readout
LCD scribble strips grace the top of each channel fader providing an instant visual readout of which track and parameter you are adjusting, totally eliminating old school tape-and-marker labelling.
A Symphony of Lights
With over 92 dedicated illuminated buttons, 8 rotary controls with LED collars, 8-segment LED meters per channel and an LED time code display, the X-TOUCH is a feast for the eyes as well as the hands. Know in brilliant color if a channel is muted or soloed and see how hot the level is pumping as you make changes during recording or mixing. Arm multiple tracks or adjust panning at the same time and marvel at how you ever relied on a mouse to do a controller's job.
Navigation is a breeze with the abundant features on the X-TOUCH's surface. The large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls provide intuitive control over the most used actions in your DAW. Race between fader banks with the touch of a button and make changes with the turn of actual knobs, the movement of real faders or the push of physical, illuminated buttons. It's like bringing your on-screen DAW controls to life!
Connect, Control, Expand
With class-compliant USB functionality, the X-TOUCH is instantly recognizable by Mac and Windows PCs. Its 5-pin MIDI port allows you to connect and communicate with an external device. The 2 dedicated footswitch connectors and one foot controller provide external remote control. The powered multi-TT USB hub provides connectivity for 2 more controllers so it can grow with your career. And the power and control can expand through an integrated Ethernet port allowing you to connect to a wireless network.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world. As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
|Stock Status||Ships in 1-2 Business Days|
|Shipping||Free Ground Shipping - on orders of $99.95 and above. Flat rate - $9.99 on smaller orders.|