Improved PR35 Large Diaphragm Vocal Microphone
Heil Sound has announced an upgrade to their popular PR 35 handheld dynamic microphone.
The PR 35 was first introduced in 2008 and quickly found favor with artists such as Joe Walsh, Charlie Daniels, Stevie Wonder and others.
While at first glance the changes are cosmetic in the form of a new chassis, several significant internal improvements have also been made.
Rear rejection, which has always been a strength with the PR series of mics from Heil, is -42dB with the upgrade. A concealed two-position roll off switch replaces the former thumb switch.
Visually, the new PR 35 harkens to a time when wired handheld vocal mics had a certain "look" and could be identified when seen on camera.
The PR 35 ships with three interchangeable colored trim collars that can be mixed and matched.
The new PR 35 is still priced at $274, and is made in the USA. Try one today. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- How to stop your tech volunteers from quitting!
- Tom Petty tours with Heil PR35 Vocal Microphone
- My video projector has a purple spot!
- Line 6 Backtrack + Mic Digital Recorder - you can afford it!
- What's new in wireless microphones?
- Create freestanding portable video walls!
- How to use video compression for better streaming results.
- Line 6 - Tour-quality wireless at an entry-level price point.
- Guy Coker: Digital Wireless; why digital works
- Heil Sound Proset-3 Headphones