STILL CAPTURE & PNP SIZE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ROLAND V-1SDI AND VR-4HD SWITCHERS
Good news! Roland has released free firmware and software upgrades for the V-1SDI 3G SDI Video Switcher and the Roland VR-4HD all-in-one streaming switcher.
The new 1.5 firmware updates supports capturing a still image from the V-1SDI & VR-4HD RCS software for Windows or Mac, plus support for 1/3 size PinP window in addition to the 1/2 and 1/4 sizes currently available.
The combination of the new RCS Software and Firmware updates adds powerful titling creation, image capture, and keying capabilities for live production. The new RCS Software 1.5 for Win/Mac features new titling creation function with graphic import, sizing, and text generation that can be created on a keyed background color and then exported to V-1SDI or VR-4HD running version 1.5 firmware. The image, graphic or combination is then captured in the newly added STILL function in the switcher. Keep in mind that it stores it in volatile memory so be sure to save your graphic/image/text content in the RSC software so you can reload it from the RCS Software when you boot up the switcher. Once it is loaded in the switchers you can unplug the USB cable so it doesn’t have to be connected during operation.
- How to stop your tech volunteers from quitting!
- My video projector has a purple spot!
- Improved PR35 Large Diaphragm Vocal Microphone
- What's new in wireless microphones?
- Create freestanding portable video walls!
- How to use video compression for better streaming results.
- Line 6 - Tour-quality wireless at an entry-level price point.
- Guy Coker: Digital Wireless; why digital works
- Heil Sound Proset-3 Headphones
- A Quick RF Tip for Wireless Gear